We recently stumbled upon this recipe, which is basically the best thing that has happened to us. With a cheesy mouth, you will never believe the kind of experience you are about to have. It is not only delicious, but also very easy. Watching myself become a chef in a few minutes. Don’t think you have it? We did not, but we can assure you that you will. Perfect this dish and take it to your next dinner party. We guarantee that your friends will not be disappointed. Remember, this dish is a good source of protein, vitamin A, B vitamins and calcium. Hmm, not bad!
We are here to prepare you to make one of the best dishes of your life, so let us start with what you need.
You should follow each step carefully. This dish should be made with love, so don’t rush for it. Take your time and you will get better results.
- Reheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Drizzle grease on a 2-quart baking pan.
The second step:
- In a large pot of salted water, gently boil the macaroni for nearly 5 minutes, until half cooked.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a large cup. Then add butter and cheese to the mixture. Be sure to stir thoroughly.
- Pour the half-cooked macaroni into the prepared baking dish. Then make sure to coat the egg and cheese mixture with macaroni. Add a little salt and pepper, and spread the mixture evenly around the sides.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Bake the uncovered macaroni until the top is completely browned.
Here you are, a delicious macaroni and cheese, you will thank us in the future!